Germany - Expanding the Panzertruppen - 18 Jun to 01 Jul 1939

18 Jun 1939: The newly-deployed 183. Infanterie-Division is placed in training.
My Top 6 Army production. More Military Factories have been assigned.
My Construction queue now with 63 Civilian Factories. We'll soon be able to store much more Fuel.
I decide to deploy the 9. and 11. Panzer-Divisionen early....
....then expand recruitment to include a third Panzer-Division.
I place the two new Panzer-Divisionen in training.
22 Jun 1939: Research has been completed on new Infantry Equipment - the MP 38 and Panzerfaust.
I select Paratroopers I next.
The new MP 38 is put into production.
Over 110,000 of the old Karabiner 98k need to be replaced. Fifteen Military Factories are supporting that.
Mauser receives the Trait Advanced Barrel Forging.
25 Jun 1939: The 81. Infanterie-Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
26 Jun 1939: Research has been completed on Concentrated Industry III....
....and I select Improved Oil Processing next.
My Research projects.
28 Jun 1939: Obviously not. I don't think that I'll be supporting Japan. The situation may change though.
29 Jun 1939: I select the Army Doctrine Elastic Defence. There are some useful bonuses.
Czechoslovakian Resistance levels are low but still increasing.
01 Jul 1939: I place the new 82. Infanterie-Division in training.
Finally the Global Summary and we are firmly in the #2 slot. The RAF rules supreme but I believe we can outperform the British War Machine.
The Sovit Union, Italy and Japan are in the 2nd League compared to the UK and Germany. 

Comments