Germany - The Home Front - 01 Jan to 05 Jan 1939

01 Jan 1939: I unlock the Air Doctrine Dive Bombing....
....and I remind the Dutch again. This will hopefully give me a 10 point lead.
I won't start producing a Medium Tank until I have finished researching a better Anti-Tank Gun.
I don't have enough StuG III's yet.
The current Panzer IV A template....
Here the currently installed Gun but I want to use the High-Velocity Cannon.
The trained 7. and 8. Panzer-Divisionen are assigned to Panzerarmee Guderian.
I transfer the 1. Gebirgs-Division to Armee Süd....
....and assign the trained 256. and 257. Infanterie-Divisionen to Armee Frankreich.
I order Pilot Exercises for two Air Wings at Lwów....
....and a Bomber Air Wing at Lublin....
....as well as two Air Wings at Niederschlesien.
04 Jan 1939: I add 4 x 3 Military Factories in Eastern Germany to the Construction queue.
Italy's Diplomacy Register. Where are all their divisions?
Greece's Diplomacy Register - I can't invite them to join our Faction....
....but I can offer them a non-aggression pact.
Yugoslavai doen't like us primarily because we took Slovenia.
05 Jan 1939: That improves what Greece thinks of Germany.
The newly-deployed 267. Infanterie-Division is placed in training....
....while I assign the 2. and 3. Panzer-Divisionen to the newly created Armee Reserve. 
I want to keep the new Panzer-Divisionen separate. 

Comments