Germany - Slovenia Joins Das Reich - 23 Oct to 21 Nov 1938

23 Oct 1938: Research has been completed on Bracket Shooting.
Blohm & Voss receives the Trait Raiding Submarines.
I select Ladder Shooting next, also from Blohm & Voss.
25 Oct 1938: We have also completed Construction II....
....and I select Anti-Tank Upgrade from Rheinmetall next.
My current Research projects.
27 Oct 1938: Czechoslovakia's Diplomacy Register. France is no longer guaranteeing its independence.
My Construction queue. I need the Dockyards for a second production line of Aircraft Carriers.
My Logistics table. The worst deficit is Medium Tanks with none being produced.
My non-Panzer production chart. I can never seem to have enough Trucks but Support Equipment is no longer in deficit.
I import more Rubber from British Malaya.
04 Nov 1938: Three Infanterie-Divisionen have been deployed and I place them in training.
07 Nov 1938: I commence with the construction of Peter Strasser, my second Aircraft Carrier. Only one Dockyard is assigned at the moment but the Gneisenau will soon be completed.
16 Nov 1938: The Focus Demand Slovenia has been completed....
....and Slovenia joins the Reich without a fight.
I select Air Innovations next.
17 Nov 1938: The trained 217. Infanterie-Division is assigned to Armee Manstein.
18 Nov 1938: Research has been completed on Excavations I....
....and I select Concentrated Industry III next.
My updated list of Research projects. Next to arrive is the Improved Tank Engine.
20 Nov 1938: I assign Werner von Fritsch to the Military High Command as an Army Logistics Expert.
21 Nov 1938: On a sad note Queen Maud of Norway has died. May she Rest in Peace.
The Reich is expanding and so is the Wehrmacht. 

Comments