Germany - The Munich Conference - 16 Aug to 07 Sep 1938

16 Aug 1938: My long Construction queue is slowly being processsed.
The newly-deployed 217. Infanterie-Division is placed in training.
The trained 228. and 231. Infanterie-Divisionen are assigned to Armee Manstein.
21-22 Aug 1938: I delete all orders for Armee Manstein and Armee Süd....
....then assign them to the northern and southern borders of Czechoslovakia just in case my Focus Demand Sudetenland goes wrong.
24 Aug 1938: The 7. Panzer-Division has been deployed and I place it in training.
The trained 239. Infanterie-Division is assignedd to Armee Manstein.
The new 8. Panzer-Division is placed in training.
My Logistics are looking a lot better with fewer deficits.
27 Aug 1938: Research has been completed on 1936 Carrier Hull....
....and I select Improved Engine (Tank) from Henschel next.
My current Research list.
27 Aug 1938: I create plans for both Armeen around Czechoslovakia.
29 Aug 1938: The trained 246. Infanterie-Division is assigned to Armee Manstein.
02 Sep 1938: Joe Stalin's Fan Club.
The new 218. Infanterie-Division is sent to Armeeschule.
07 Sep 1938: The Allies caved in and Sudetenland becomes part of the Reich leaving the rest of Czechoslovakia without defences.
I select the Focus Demand Slovenia next.
Let's grab more territory, this time from Yugoslovakia. I want Slovenia before Mussolini gets this idea. 

Comments