Germany - Mussolini is Active Again - 19 Mar to 16 May 1939

19 Mar 1939: I remind the Dutch again. We now have a clear lead.
23 Mar 1939: My U-Boot and Convoy production.
04 Apr 1939: Rheinmetall receives the Trait Advanced Trajectory Calculations.
05 Apr 1939: The Focus First Vienna Award has been completed....
....and I select Fate of Czechoslovakia next. I'll annex all of it.
20 Apr 1939: This will hopefully be my final reminder. The UK appears to have given up.
22 Apr 1939: The trained 90. Infanterie-Division (mot.) is assigned to Panzerarmee Guderian....
....while 4 Infanterie-Divisionen are assigned to Armee Manstein.
30 Apr 1939: The 163. Infanterie-Division has been deployed and is placed in training....
....and the trained 93. Infanterie-Division is assigned to Armee Manstein.
My new Panzer-Divisionen are short of Panzer IV's.
08 May 1939: Former Poland now has no Resistance while Slovenia is at 7%.
Axis controlled Europe. We are only missing Czechoslovakia for a full house.
Our Supply status must be improved before a Russian campaign.
12 May 1939: Mussolini getting greedy. What's next? Greece or Yugoslavia?
14 May 1939: We have completed researching Anti-Air Upgrade....
....and I select Engines III from Focke Wulf next. It's time to prepare for the next generation combat aircraft.
My current Research projects.
16 May 1939: I unlock the Air-Doctrine Direct Ground Support....
....and the Land Doctrine Delay.
We are making good progress. One option is if Italy attacks Yugoslavia I'll declare war on Italy. 

Comments