Romania - Hitler Grabs the Memel from Lithuania - 08 Sep to 19 Oct 1938

08 Sep 1938: I place a Civilian and a Military Factory in Bessarabia on my Construction schedule.
The Hungarian 'front' with 2nd Army and the Cavalry divisions..
Yugoslavia is loosely proected but what can I do when Italy grabs Albania? I want to keep 2nd Army as my reserve.
The Diplomacy register for Czechoslovakia ripe for Hitler to grab Sudetenland. They have no allies.
09 Sep 1938: Hitler grabs Memel first. We have 70 days reprieve for Sudetenland.
15 Sep 1938: A move to the Right at home.
16 Sep 1938: It's time to increase Conscription. War is on the horizon.
03 Oct 1938: My Logistics table is looking good. The shortage of Trains is worrisome though.
05 Oct 1938: In my Armoured division template I replace a Light Tank battalion with a Medium Tank battalion.
I also conert another Infanty Division to an Assault Division and place it in training.
I return the trained Assault division to 2nd Army.
15 Oct 1938: The newly converted 1st Assault division is already trained.
18 Oct 1938: Still no aggressive stance in Italy but a German Gebirgs-Division appears to have arrived. Not good.
19 Oct 1938: My Production chart. I reserved the next Military Factory for Artillery production. In fact I transfer a Factory from Infantry production there.
Finally the Global Summary which is unchanged.
Italy as not yet joined the Axis but probably will when the hostilities begin. 

Comments