Germany - The German-Polish Conflict - 07 Jan to 12 Feb 1937

07 Jan 1937: Our justification is ready so I declare war on Poland.
My planned attacks.
I activate all 4 Armies and we have mostly 'green' battles. I'm trying a new strategy this time. Instead of sending my Armour straight to Warsaw I am attacking through Kattowice and Krakow instead because they are a tough nut for Infantry alone.
We have superior numbers....
....and I order the Divisions in the Armeeschule into the fray.
12 Jan 1937: I see an opening so I give the Armeeschule new orders.
19 Jan 1937: We have captured Danzig in the north as well as Krakow in the south.
Poland is 39% towards capitulation and they have much more casualties than the Wehrmacht.
In Ostpreußen there is a stalemate at the moment.
27 Jan 1937: Research has been completed on  Improved Engine. Poznan is still resisting but we have captured Lodz and the Armeeshule is at the gates of Warsaw.
I select Interwar Artillery next.
28 Jan 1937: The battle for Poznan.
01 Feb 1937: Warsaw has been captured by the Armeeschule divisions.
Poland is now 73% towards capitulation.
03 Feb 1937: Grodno is now the new Capital so I order an attack in that direction.
09 Feb 1937: We have punched a hole in their defences and we have captured Bialystok.
10 Feb 1937: We are attacking towards Bresc Litewski and Lublin.
12 Feb 1937: Poland capitulates and we receive some good equipment.
I annex all Polish States.
I unlock the Army Doctrine Delay which gives +15 Organization.
The Treaty of Grodno.
That didn't take long. The extra Factories will be good for our War Economy. 

Comments