Germany - Creating the Panzer II A Variant - 22 Jun to 22 Aug 1936

22 Jun 1936: Research has been completed on three projects.
Next I select Fuel Refining II....
....Concentrated Industry I.... 
....and Construction I.
My current Research projects.
27 Jun 1936: I select Hermann Göring as my Chief of the Luftwaffe.
30 Jun 1936: I assign the fully-trained Cruisers Bremse and Brummer to the Ostseeflotte.
17 Jul 1936: The Spanish Civil War begins. I will not be sending troops there before the Polish Campaign has ended in our favour.
22 Jul 1936: I assign 2 Geschwader in Oberbayern to Panzerkorps Guderian.
I commence Pilot Exercises for a Jagdgeschwader in Königsberg.
29 Jul 1936: The Focus Hermann Göring-Werke has been completed....
....and I select KdF-Wagen next. BothFocii give me 6 Civilian Factories.
My Construction queue.
I assign the trained Panzerschiff Admiral Graf Spee to the Ostseeflotte.
16 Aug 1936: That went down well.
22 Aug 1936: It's time to upgrade the Panzer II.
I replace the Autocannon with a Close Support Gun....
....then replace the Gasoline Engine with a Diesel Engine.
I want Cast Armour instead of Rivetted Armour.
Next I add Additional Machineguns, Extra Ammunition Storage and Smoke Launchers.
Et voilà! The Panzer II A variant. I've also increased the Engine and Armour values.
I put it into production replacing the Panzer II Ausf. A. 

Comments