Germany - The German-Polish Campaign SITREP - 04 Apr 1937

The new 1.12 version of HOI4 has been installed so I started a new campaign as Nazi Germany. There are a few new features I would like to test before purchasing By Blood Alone today or tomorrow. I've played the campaign up to April 1937 and have just received the War Justification for my invasion of Poland.

04 Apr 1937: My plan of attack. I have 55 divisions in 5 armies. 1st Army and 2nd Army are in 1st Army Group (27 divisions) commanded by Field Marshall Rundstedt. At the southern end of the frontline is Panzerkorps Guderian with 5 mobile divisions plus 6 Infantry divisions. Armee Ost is in East Prussia with 11 divisions and I have 6 divisions in training which I shall convert to 3rd Army.
My current Air and Armour production. I have an improved version of the Panzer II with an assault gun instead of the auto-cannon. 
My Destroyer production. I intend converting the Type 24 Destroyers to Minesweepers.
My Capital Ship production. I'm building 2 of each.
My Consruction queue.
I have enough Army XP to enable the Army Doctrine Elastic Defence.
I took time building my Command structure before justifying a war-goal for Poland.
My Focus Tree....
....and my current Research projects.
I'm recruiting 3 divisions at the moment. I want to reserve my Infantry and Support Equipment to replace battlefield casualties.
My Logistics could be better.
As you can see, all my Armies have attached Air Support.
Here I change Armeeschule to 3rd Army. I later change the commander.
Now it is tine to declare war.
The military balance.
I've also upgraded my 3 Panzer-Divisionen. Instead of 4 Panzer and 2 Motorized Infantry battalons they now have 3 and 4 respectively. I have also deployed a second Motorized Infantry Division. 

Comments