Germany - The First 70 Days - 01 Jan to 11 Mar 1936

I have now purchased the latest DLC By Blood Alone and I shall play my first campaign as Nazi Germany. I shall point out new items when they appear. Now to set-up the game.

01 Jan 1936: My initial Research projects. A deviation is the Interwar Artillery instead of Construction.
My Trade...
....and the Construction queue.
My Infantry and Armour Production....
....as well as my Aircraft Production.
My Production of Capital Ships, Submarines and Destroyers.
I create Armeegruppe 1 commanded by Feldmarschall Rundstedt then assign it to the Polish Border.
I adjust the boundary between Army 1 and Army 2.
My Logistics at the beginning of the campaign. Infantry Equipment is my biggest problem because it slows down Recruitment.
My Fuel stocks are not very large but I need little at the moment.
Finally my Officer Corps.
02 Jan 1936: I order Panzerkorps Guderian to Gleiwitz....
....then assign it to the southern end of the frontline opposite Katowice.
I need 100 PP and 20 Command to select an Army Chief of Staff.
I commence Naval Exercises for my II U-Boots-Ausbildungs-Gruppe.
04 Jan 1937: I order my Küstenfliegergruppe to Hinterpommern.
05 Jan 1936: I order Pilot Exercises for 2 Geschwader which I need for the Polish campaign.
06-08 Feb 1936: Mussolint is wasting no time. There are new Focus Trees for Ethiopia, Italy and Switzerland. This here is new.
The situation in East Africa.
19 Feb 1936: I commence Pilot Exercises for 2 Geschwader in Brandenburg.
11 Mar 1936: The Focus Four Year Plan has been completed....
....and I select Autarky next. This will increase the Construction speeds of Military and Civilian Factories as well as Dockyards.
The Focus Four Year Plan gives me a large bonus for the Research of Construction

Comments