Germany - War Preparations (II) - 02 Dec 1936 to 13 Feb 1937

02 Dec 1936: Three fully-trained Infanterie-Divisionen are assigned to Panzerkorps Guderian....
....while the other three are assigned to 2nd Army at the northern end of the front.
16 Dec 1936: The Focus Extra Research Slot has been completed.
I choose to research Radio with the new slot.
My next Focus is Army Innovation.
My current Research.
27 Dec 1936: I select Walther Funk, a War Industrialist, as a political advisor.
15 Jan 1937: I remind the Dutch again since the UK has been active.
17 Jan 1937: I assign U-21 and U-22 to II. Uboots-Ausbildings-Gruppe.
27 Jan 1937: We desire a harsh sentence and hope that the Swiss show reason.
28 Jan 1937: We have completed researching Fuel Refining II....
....and select Survivability Studies next. I want my pilots to survive combat even if their aircraft are shot down. This new and allows interesting Aircraft designs.
02 Feb 1937: Research has been completed on Construction I....
....and I select Concentrated Industry II next.
My current Research projects.
I create the Marder II Tank Destroyer from the Panzer I template. There are more than 600 of these Panzer which deserve a second life serving the Führer..
My Army Production.
07 Feb 1937: I remind the Dutch a 4th time and hope that I can now concentrate on the Polish question.
13 Feb 1937: I create the 'E' variant of the Bf 109 armed with twin cannon and extra fuel tanks....
....then put it into production. Less agile but more powerful than anything our adversaries have.
We are now producing advanced equipment suitable for a superior Wehrmacht. 

Comments