Germany - The Preparations For War (I) - 01 Jan to 11 Jul 1936

I'm playing Germany again but with a difference - the AI will follow history. Germany can deviate away from history, indeed I will, but there will be no unusual responses from my opponents. Also I won't be doing as much narrative because by now most people who follow my posts know what is happening.
01 Jan 1936: The usual beginning.
I posture my forces near to the Polish border - near but not on the border.
12 Mar 1936: Historical events happen.
27 Apr 1936: I start assembling the pieces that I need to create the Panzer III.
01 May 1936: Historical event.
02 May 1936: I select my Army CoS and begin justifying my planned attack on Poland. World War II started with Germany attacking Poland then the British and French Empires joined in. In 1936 that Alliance isn't there so Britain and France won't come to Poland's aid.
11 May 1936: I begin building up forces in Ostpreußen.
20 May 1936: I select this Focus to gain Civilian Factories.
18 Jun 1936: I plan the attack.
11 Jul 1936: I place more Military Factories on the Construction schedule....
....and move a couple of fully-trained Squadrons to Ostpreußen.
The preparations are coming along fine and there is zero interference from the Allies. 

Comments