Germany - Upgrading Panzer-Divisionen, Army Estonia and Espionage - 01 Nov to 10 Dec 1939

01 Nov 1939: My light Panzer stockpile
03 Nov 1939: The 4 now trained Sturm-Divisionen II are used to create Army Estonia which is assigned to Estonia's border with the URS.
04 Nov 1939: They automatically proceed to the front.
07 Nov 1939: Six fully-trained Sicherungs-Divisionen are assigned to 1st Army....
....and four of their Sturm-Divisionen are assigned to 2. Panzerarmee.
I start the process again with the four remaining Infanterie-Divisionen in 2. Panzerarmee.
15 Nov 1939: The Abwehr is upgraded with the Economy/Civilian Department.
I select Localized Training Centres next.
The Decryption of the Soviet codes requires 236 more days.
I deploy a new Fighter Wing at Bialystok.
19 Nov 1939: The second group of four Sturm-Division II's is assigned to Army Estonia.
24 Nov 1939: I send a Lend Lease package of old equipment to the Japan Shogunate which they accept.
Japan is also receiving Lend Lease form the USA.
War Plan Black is the plan to attack Germany.
01 Dec 1939: We receive a third division from the Bohemian Empire. It too needs to be trained.
05 Dec 1939: The Resistance levels in Belgium/France are now noticeably less.
08 Dec 1939: Four more Sturm-Divisionen are transferred from 1st Army to 2. Panzerarmee.
I now start the same procedure with 1. Panzerarmee.
10 Dec 1939: The Abwehr is upgraded with Localized Training Centres.
I select Government Cypher School (1) next.
Now Greece doesn't want to export Tungsten to Germany so I turn to Carlist Spain instead.
I need to do something about my Trade relations. The Reich needs to import vital materials to support the war. 

Comments