Germany - Tensions in Europe and Espionage - 10 Oct to 22 Oct 1939

10 Oct 1939: I don't have enough Naval XP to do this....
....but I have enough Army XP to select Schwerpunkt (Focal Point).
11 Oct 1939: Good for them. At least they didn't join the 4th International.
I deploy the 6 Sturm-Divisionen early then increase the recruitment to 10 divisions.
The new divisions are placed in training.
14 Oct 1939: I decide not to support anymore Bulgarian expansion.
15 Oct 1939: Research has completed on the Improved Medium Tank Chassis needed for my Panzer IV.
I select the desired 7.5 cm Pak 40 Tank Gun next.
19 Oct 1939: Another Civil War. This time in Pakistan.
21 Oct 1939: Research has been completed on the Junkers Ju 88 Medium Bomber.
I replace the He 111 with the new Ju 88 and double the number of the assigned Military Factories.
Maximalist Portugal has been invaded by Allied Forces and cannot export Tungsten so I cancel my import deal with them....
....and import it from the United States instead.
I choose to research Improved Artillery Upgrade I.
My current Research projects.
I select to upgrade the Abwehr with Civilian Intelligence.
I assign the 2nd Bohemian Division to 1st Army.
My two Panzerarmeen still have the 'old' Infantry divisions so I commence upgrading them to the new Sturm-Division II format. I convert 4 divisions....
....them place them in training.
22 Oct 1939: Portugal capitulates.
Sweden has problems delivering enough Tungsten for my Production....
....so I order it from Greece instead.
I intend supporting the formation of a Collaboration Government in Russia therefore the Abwehr will be busy in the upcoming months. 

Comments