Germany - The Kriegsmarine Receives a New Light Cruiser - 26 Oct to 01 Nov 1939

26 Oct 1939: My Naval production.
The first 1940 Destroyer has been launched.
I have 10 Panzer-Divisionen plus 2 more being recruited. In real life Germany didn't have 10 divisions until 1940.
My worst deficits are now Artillery and Support Equipment.
30 Oct 1939: This is the barebones of the 1940 Cruiser Hull so everything needs to be upgraded.
I begin with a much more powerful engine and better armour.
I add sonar and fire control.
I add two batteries of the best Anti-Air guns available....
....as well as two batteries of 15 cm guns as main armament.
Next I add two secondary batteries which are also 15 cm guns.
Finally I give it Depth Charge rails....
....et voilĂ . A super-modern and fast Light Cruiser.
All I need now is to add it to the Production schedule.
I cancel Chromium imports from Sweden....
....then order more Rubber from the British Empire.
01 Nov 1939: The Focus German War Industry has completed giving me six more Military Factories.
I choose Coal Liquidization next which should help alleviate my Rubber situation.
I'm not putting a lot of emphasis on the Kriegsmarine but it does at least need modern ships.

Comments