Germany - The End in Romania - 28 Aug to 18 Sep 1939

28 Aug 1939: The Reich when starting up Hearts of Iron IV.
I don't know why I am still producing Karabiner 98k..
Production of the MP 40 will upgrade all the Infantry Equipment I weapons....
....so I cancel the production of the Karabiner 98k....
....and redistribute the 5 Military Factories.
I duplicate my Sturm-Division template then add an Anti-Tank Support Company.
31 Aug 1939: I create a new Air Wing at Lublin.
07 Sep 1939: I add Wilhelm Canaris as a Political Advisor.
11 Sep 1939: Forces from the British Empire have captured Bucharest - the end is near.
In the Far East the Japanese have captured a fairly large piece of territory but it has little resources.
The Diplomacy table for the Japanese Shogunate....
....and their puppet Qing China.
So, the 4th International is Trotsky's Russia and its only other member is Bulgaria (blue). The gold coloured nations don't think highly of the Union of Soviet Republics.
The Swedes are not at all fond of us....
....but the British are.
14 Sep 1939: We are slowly progressing through the Construction queue.
Poland is finally integrated into the Reich (all are green 0%) so theoretically Resistance levels shouldn't increase again when I go to war.
The Resistance levels in France/Belgium and Slovenia are better but have a long way to go.
16 Sep 1939: A new Civil War in the Balkans. This time in Bulgaria.
17 Sep 1939: Romania has capitulated and has been puppeted.
18 Sep 1939: I like it when a Focus is bypassed but three at once!
This is how my Focus Tree has changed. I don't War With Greece and an Alliance With Italy isn't very attractive either.
Apart from Bulgaria the Balkans have been largely pacified. I want southern flank to be quiet when I move into Russia. Poland is also quiet so now I can improve the infrastructure so that Supply Trains can roll eastwards.

Comments