Germany - The Abwehr and Panzerkorps Upgrades - 11 Aug to 16 Sep 1940

11 Aug 1940: I unlock the Air Doctrine Battlefield Support.
I add 3 x 3 Military Factories to the Construction queue.
I import Aluninium from German Hungary.
13 Aug 1940: Improved Artillery Upgrade I has been researched....
....and I select Magnetic Detonator next. I also spend 50 Naval XP to accelerate the research.
My current Research projects.
04 Sep 1940: The Abwehr has been upgraded with Anti-Partisan (2)....
....and I select Blueprint Stealing next.
07 Sep 1940: The Abwehr's progress in Lithuania.
16 Sep 1940: I deploy 11. Panzer-Division early and place it in training.
I assign 4 trained Sturm-Divisionen to 1. Panzerkorps....
....and create 1. Panzerarmee.
I do the same with 2. Panzerkorps....
....and create 2. Panzerarmee.
I assign the fully-trained 90. Infanterie-Division (mot.) to 3. Panzerkorps.
My Panzertruppen are beginning to take shape. I hope the Soviets will exhaust themselves against Japan and Finland. Next Spring is my D-Day.
 

Comments