Germany - The Abwehr and Panzer Division Upgrades - 22 Mar to 28 Mar 1942

22 Mar 1942: A mystery. I have annexed all of Spain except Madrid yet half a dozen States don't show Resistance levels. I'm not complaining - I just don't understand why.
I unlock the Army Doctrine Backhand Blow.
I upgrade all my Panzer-Divisionen to the 1941 format.
I activate the decryption of Spanish codes.
I decide to upgrade the Abwehr with Machine-Assisted Decryption (1).
24 Mar 1942: Resistance levels in Russian states are all decreasing.
In Poland too but NW Africa is mixed.
Six divisions in 3. Panzerarmee need further taining.
25 Mar 1942: I create a new Küstenfliegergruppe at the Dodecanese Islands.
I transfer 2 Geschwader from Bosnia to the Islas Balearas....
....then order Pilot Exercises for them. We have completed the Focus Naval Air Effort and I select Our Place in the Sun next. This could cause problems with the UK, Fance and Japan.
28 Mar 1942: I order Pilot Exercises for 3 Geschwader at Piedmont.
I need a lot of further training for my divisions but I am trying to keep them equipped with the latest equipment.

Comments