USA - War Plans Division - 07 May to 10 Jul 1938

07 May 1938: The Submarine USS S-28 is assigned to 4th Submarine Squadron.
The shortage of Support Equipment is still annoying but the situation will improve soon.
24 May 1938: Research has been completed on Improved Machine Tools....
....and I select Concentrated Industry II next.
My current Research projects.
26 May 1938: A new idiot for Hitler.
01 Jun 1938: The fools don't have a common border.
The trained Wake Island and the Midway Island Divisions are returned to Army Pacific....
....and 3 more Pacific Island Garrison Brigades are upgraded to divisions....
....then placed in training.
03 Jun 1938: Two Clemson Class Destroyers are transferred to Training Division....
....and the trained remainder of Atlantic Reserve Destroyers is ordered back to port.
In order to boost support in Congress I execute 'Special Measures'. Give them a pay rise.
05 Jun 1938: We have finished researching Armour Piercing Bombs....
....and I select Improved Infantry Equipment I from Springfield Armoury next.
My updated Research list.
29 Jun 1938: Another Civil War - this time in India. They were better off as a colony.
The Focus War Plans Division has been completed....
....and I select Two Ocean Navy Act next. No less than 10 Dockyards!
01 Jul 1938: We have also researched Magnetic Detonator....
....and I select Improved Ship Torpedo Launcher from Norfolk Naval Yard next.
02 Jul 1938: The Brooklyn Naval Yard receives the Trait Sewcondary Battery Layout.
Research has also been completed on M1917 Browning MG & M2 60 mm Mortar....
....and I select Paratroopers next. 
My current Research projects.
Springfield Armoury has received the Trait Heavy Anti-Armour Ammunition.
We are slowly making progress. It's time to design a new warship. 

Comments