USA - The Improved M3 Light Tank - 13 Jun to 18 Jul 1937

13 Jun 1937: Congress! There is always something happening in Comgress.
At least we still have a majority in both chambers.
17 Jun 1937: I'll do a Small Lobbying Effort though.
21 Jun 1937: Damn! There's my lobbying going down the drain.
29 Jun 1937: Research has been completed on  Improved Light Tank Chassis....
....and I select Basic Medium Tank Chassis from Chrysler next.
My current Research projects.
30 Jun 1937: Marmon-Herrington has received the Trait Improved Boogies.
Now to design a new tank. This is the bare bones.
I add a Close Support Gun and a Basic Radio.
Next I add Additional Machineguns, Sloped Armour and Smoke Launchers.
The finished M3 Stuart. I place it in production.
04 Jul 1937: Amazing!
15 Jul 1937: I select the Focus Fair Labour Standards Act.
Because my Focus is on Europe I'll be constructing strong defences on Midway, Hawaii and Wake Islands. I start with Anti-Air defences.
18 Jul 1937: I like it. It may deter Hitler and Mussolini.
Czechoslovakia's Diplomacy register.
One of the few Democracies in Central Europe. 

Comments