USA - The 1st Light Tank Brigade is Formed - 15 Nov to 21 Dec 1937

15 Nov 1937: Research has been completed on Improved Engine....
....and I select Improved Armour Protection from Chrysler next.
My current Research projects.
Marmon-Herrington receives the Trait Engine Optimization.
We impliment this Trait.
My Army and Aircraft production.
We have also completed Research on All-or-Nothing Armour Scheme....
....and I select Field Hospital I from Ford Motor Company next. It's a motorized unit.
My updated Research list.
Norfolk Naval Yard receives the Trait Primary Battery Layout
First I make a copy of the Garrison Brigade template....
....then change the Infantry Battalions to Light Tank Battalions
I rename the Brigade template....
....then determine which equipment can or cannot be used.
I start recruiting the 1st Light Tank Brigade.
03 Dec 1937: The Focus Air War Plans Division has been completed.... 
....and I select Rubber Reserve Company next. This will greatly speed up Rubber Processing Research.
10 Dec 1937: I reassign the 1st Marine Division from the Army Hawaii to Training Army....
....which is renamed US Marine Corps. It's commander is General Alexander Patch.
19 Dec 1937: The Brooklyn Naval Yard receives the Trait Anti-Air Ships
21 Dec 1937: We have completed Research on Fuel Refining I....
....and I select Improved Machine Tools next.
The list of current Research projects.
In the Spring of 1938 we can look forward to our first Medium Tank. 

Comments