USA - The Improved Porpoise Class Submarine - 18 Jul to 18 Aug 1937

18 Jul 1937: A look at the Civil Wars ongoing in Italy....
....and Poland.
The Diplomacy register of Mussolini's Republic Soziale Italian - coloured green. I'm not sure that he is winning. 
France's Diplomacy register and it is guaranteeing the independence of Czechoslovakia, Romania and Yugoslavia.
The Diplomacy register for Australia which after the break-up of the British Empire is now a member of the Commonwealth of Nations. The other members are listed.
The war between Pakistan and India as seen from India's Diplomacy register.
06 Aug 1937: Research has been completed on 1936 Heavy Ship Hull....
....and I select All-or-Nothing Armour Scheme from Norfolk Naval Yard next.
My current Research projects.
I select Admiral William Halsey, Jr. as my Chief of Navy. A Naval Aviation expert. Look at the benefits.
14 Aug 1937: The Porpoise Class Submarines can be greatly improved.
I upgrade the Torpedo Tubes and add a second set.
I lower its Surface Visibility at the Electric Boat Company..
The new Improved Porpoise Class Submarine.
I choose to refit the Submarines in the 6th Submarine Squadron first again using the Electric Boat Company.
Each Submarine requires at least 16 days.
18 Aug 1937: The Civil War in Spain is getting more confused.
What a mess.
I add the 'new' Submarines to the Naval Production queue.
I obvously need more Dockyards. 

Comments