USA -The New Medium Tank - 28 Feb to 31 Mar 1938

28 Feb 1938: The bare bones of the 1936 Basic Medium Hull.
It comes with a One Man Turret but I change it to a Three Man Turret.
I select the Basic High-Velocity Cannon. Designed for hard targets.
I add Basic Radio and Additional Machineguns.
Next are Smoke Launchers and Sloped Armour.
I give it Engine Level 6 and Armour Level 7.
It's MIO is Chrysler.
I put it into production as thr M4 Sherman Mk.I to avoid confusion with the M3 Stuart. It starts with 3 Military Factories assigned.
01 Mar 1938: My Construction queue and the next Military Factory is due in 80 days.
03 Mar 1938; I order Naval Exercises for Destroyer Squadron 12.
15 Mar 1938: Research has been completed on Inter-War Large Airframe.
Boeing has received the Trait Extended Rear Fuselage.
I select Basic Large Airframe from Boeing next.
My current Research projects.
18 Mar 1938: The World Tension chart by date....
....and a list of Current Wars.
26 Mar 1938: The Research on Field Hospital I has been completed....
....and I select Magnetic Detonator from Brooklyn Naval Yards next.
My updated Research projects list.
27 Mar 1938: I select Small Lobbying Effort again....
....and Pay Farm Subsidies in order to create working majorities in both the Senate and the House.
Finally the Global Summary and we are comfortably at #4 ahead of France.
The USA is looking much better than when played by the AI. 

Comments