Russia - Spain, NKVD and China - 24 Mar to 14 Apr 1943

24 Mar 1943: Except for Erdine and Istanbul Resistance levels in Turkey and the Levant are looking very good.
Spain's Diplomatic ledger. Franco is justifying a war against the French Commune.They are also in the Allies.
I import Rubber from India.
27 Mar 1943: I plan the construction of 3 more Oil Refineries. For more Rubber not Oil.
01 Apr 1943: I unlock the Air Doctrine Combat Unit Destruction.
I import more Tungsten from Portugal.
I also order Army Reserve to NW Italy just in case Spain does something stupid
02 Apr 1943: He can't begin before 11 Jul 1943.
03 Apr 1943: The NKVD has been upgraded with Army Department....
....and I select Airforce Department next.
04 Apr 1943: The Chinese? Which one?
Two Rifle Divisions of Army Albania require further training.
06 Apr 1943: I upgrade my Tank Divisions with a Field Hospital.
08 Apr 1943: Another Chinese agent has been captured! I hope that has screwed up their network.
My Armour production. Almost 40 tanks per week.
14 Apr 1943: We have completed Research on Assembly Line Production....
....and I select Decimetric Radar next.
My current Research projects. Nothing is due to finish for a while.
The Global Summary and the Aircraft production of the Allies is impressive. 
The jugernaut USA is only warming up. 

Comments