Russia - The JS-1 Heavy Tank and Resistance Levels - 21 Feb to 10 Mar 1943

21 Feb 1943: I'm going to design the JS-1 with the Improved Heavy Tank Chassis and the Advanced High-Velocity Cannon. The same Cannon I used in the Heavy Tank Destroyer.
I need a Radio and Additional Machineguns.
Again I take the Sloped Armour and Auto Loader.
The JS-1 Heavy Tank.
It replaces the KV-1S of which none were produced.
22 Feb 1943: I adjust the number of Military Factories slightly. I don't really need Light Tanks anymore except in Armoured Recon Companies.
I import more Tungsten from Portugal.
I select the Mytishchy Machine Building Plant - it has useful Bonuses.
27 Feb 1943: I receive another Motorized Cossack Division which I place in training.
There are 6 trained Assault Divisions which I assign to Army Reserve. That is a sizeable force again.
01 Mar 1943: There are also 3 trained Surface Shjps which I assigne to the Baltic Fleet.
02 Mar 1943: Research has been completed on  Modern Rubber Processing....
....and I select Landing Craft next.
04 Mar 1943: I can select a new upgrade for the NKVD and I choose Army Department.
I have received an agent and I send her to Spain to build an Intel Network.
08 Mar 1943: Resistance is much lower in Central Eurpe with Hamburg the highest at 14% and Munich at 10%.
10 Mar 1943: We have finished researching M1943 152 mm Gun....
....and I select Construction III next.
The new Artillery piece enters production replacing the 107 mm Gun.
Now I can replace the older Medium SP Artillery. 

Comments