England - Setup and Early Moves - 01 Jan to 13 Apr 1936

01 Jan 1936: The UK dispositions at the beginning of the campaign. Note that we only have 15% War Support. Not good.
My Armies. Not shown are the 13 divisions in training in the UK.
I choose Reinforce the Empire as my first Focus.
My Research projects....
....and Construction queue.
My Army and Aircraft production....
....also Recruitment. I don't have the equipment stockpiled for more.
My Aircraft Carrier and Submarine production....
....as well as my Cruiser and Destroyer production.
My Info Stats along the top border.
Next I commence requesting forces from around the Empire.
25 Jan 1936: God bless him. A good Monarch.
27 Jan 1936: King Edward VIII is not good for Stability.
01 Feb 1936: I ship 9 divisions of Army Canada to Plymouth, England.
Also 10 divisions of Anzac Army to Suez, Egypt.
06-09 Feb 1936: Mussolini is wasting no time.
21 Feb 1936: I ship 11 divisions of Army India to Palestine.
25 Feb 1936: Seven trained divisions of Home Army are reassigned to 1st Army.
11 Mar 1936: The 1st Focus has been completed. I decide to support Turkey against the Soviet Union.
I select Limited Rearmament next. Four Civilian Factories will be very welcome.
I start recruiting a second Infantry Division.
13 Mar 1936: Another flurry of activity. The Turkish crisis is over.
14 Mar 1936: The remaining 6 divisions of Home Army are assigned to 1st Army.
13 Apr 1936: No big surprise there.
I change to Early Mobilization which gives me more recruitable Manpower....
....and more Civilian factories for Construction.
Most of my Empire divisions need extensive training. So far, so good. 

Comments