Russia - The new SU-152 and the Upgraded KV-1S - 16 Feb to 19 Feb 1943

16 Feb 1943: I adjust my imports again. I increase the Rubber from Indonesia....
....and cancel it from Uganda.
I also cancel the Tungsten imported from Portugal.
17 Feb 1943: Our Pact with France has made the world headlines.
17-18 Feb 1943: We offer Britain Military Access....
....amd they accept. They can't declare war on us if they have divisions in our territory.
19 Feb 1943: I order training for the entire army garrisoning the Levant and Turkey.
I need a heavy Tank Destroyer with the new Anti-Tank Cannon.
I need the fixed superstructure and the Advanced High-Velocity Cannon.
Next a Radio and Additional Machineguns.
Then Sloped Armour and an Auto Loader.
Finally Smoke Launchers and we have the SU-152.
I put it into production replacing the Medium Tank Destroyer.
Next I take KV-1 Heavy Tank and replace the Cannon with the Advanced Heavy Cannon.
This results in the KV-1S Heavy Tank which replaces the KV-1.
That was a bit silly because I only replaced the Cannon and not the Chassis. 

Comments