England - A Game Of Thrones - 01 May to 21 Jun 1936

01 May 1936: Italy has already left the Treaty.
06 May 1936: The 9 Canadian Divisions have arrived in Plymouth and are placed in training.
10 May 1936: The remaining 4 divisions are shipped to Singapore and combined with Army Far East.
13 May 1936: Research has been completed on QF 2-pounder....
....and Vickers MG & Stokes Mortar.
This is new and I select RSAF Enfield.
I select Inter-War Artillery....
....and Synthetic Oil Experiments next.
My current Research projects.
20 May 1936: The Focus Limited Rearmament has been completed....
....and I select Steady As She Goes next. It solidifies Democracy and Stability for one year.
24 May 1936: I've also started training naval units. The UK TF 1 is now fully-trained and is ordered to Belfast.
25 May 1936: We have completed researching Basic Machine Tools....
....and I select Concentrated Industry I next.
Current Research.
29 May 1936: I want to deter Germany taking control over the Dutch economy.
01 Jun 1936: I transfer 2 untrained Submarines to 5th Submarine Flotilla....
....and send the remaining 8 to a port in Yorkshire.
12 Jun 1936: No option here unfortunately.
18 Jun 1936: King George VI ascends the throne.
21 Jun 1936: I assign all Submarines of Training Flotilla to 1st Submarine Flotilla.
I create a new Training Flotilla and order Naval Exercises.
I also order Naval Exercises for the North Atlantic Fleet.
So we now have a new King and renewed Stability. 

Comments