Romania - UK Guarantee and Italy Claims Yugoslavia - 13 Nov 1937 to 17 Dec 1937

13 Nov 1937: In Spain the Nationalists defeat Aragón.
18 Nov 1937: I create an Assault Division by exchanging an Infantry Battalion with an Artillery Battalion.
I add a 3rd Military Factory to Support Equipment production.
20 Nov 1937: I convert an Infantry Division to an Assault Division....
....then place it in training.
27 Nov 1937: One week later I convert a second division replacing the first division in the Training Army.
The trained Assault Division is returned to 2nd Army.
01 Dec 1937: The Focus Demand a Western Guarantee has been completed and the United Kingdom has agreed.
My next Focus is Army Maneuvers.
Bad news. Italy claims Yugoslavia. In real life the war started in 1941 so hopefully we still have time to prepare.
I have no intention of leaving the faction.
04 Dec 1937: I move 1st Army from the Bulgarian border to the Yugoslavian border.
08 Dec 1937: We have completed researching Improved Engine....
....and have selected Construction II next.
09 Dec 1937: Fuel Storage research has been completed so we can now build Fuel Silos.
We research Support Weapons II next.
My current Research projects.
17 Dec 1937: Our 1st Army has set up positions on the Yugoslavian border.
The second year is coming to an end and the fronts for the next war are being clearly defined. 

Comments