Romania - Deploying Into Yugoslavia - 12 Jul to 07 Sep 1938

12 Jul 1938: We have completed researching Construction II....
....and select Recon Company I next.
Our current Research projects.
We have a long wait for that....
....but our stockpiles are looking better.
In fact I have enough for a new Assault Division.
18 Jul 1938: Great news but I have no idea what they were.
I cancel 1st Army's mission on the Yugoslavian border.
20 Jul 1938: I order 1st Army to Yugoslavia's  border with Italy.
I also order the Mountain Army to the Italian border near Split.
23 Jul 1938: Both Armies are in place.
07 Aug 1938: I order the Mobile Army to Cluj.
18 Aug 1938: I convert another Infantry Division to an Assault Division.
02 Sep 1938: What did the previous three bring?
07 Sep 1938: The Focus Institute Royal Dictatorship has been completed.
We have completed researching Improved Infantry Equipment I....
....ans select Orita M1941 next.
Current Research.
I select Revise the Constitution as my next Focus.
Mussolini now knows that we mean business. 

Comments