Romania - Mountain Division Upgrade and Czechoslovakia - 29 Sep to 08 Nov 1937

29 Sep 1937: My Construction queue....
....and Army Production.
I add a Support Artillery battery to the Mountain Division template.
10 Oct 1937: The divisions need extra training.
16 Oct 1937: It is completed in less than one week.
18 Oct 1937: We have finished researching the IAR 14 Fighter aircraft....
....as well as Interwar Artillery.
I select Fuel Storage....
....and the 47 mm Schneider-Concordia 1936 Anti-Tank Gun next.
My current Research.
25-26 Oct 1937: We still have deficits on Infantry Equipment and Support Equipment.
27 Oct 1937: I select Gheorghe Jienescu as my Chief of Airforce, an Air Reformer.
31 Oct 1937: Three of my senior Generals result in a reduced Command Power Allocation.
02 Nov 1937: The overall picture can be seen here.
07 Nov 1937: Now where did my Alliance disappear too? Poland and Romania are still guaranteeing eachother's independence....
....but Czechoslovakia is totally unprotected and Sudetenland is next on Hitler's list. Damn!
Hungary hasn't changed.
The Spanish Civil War appears to be approaching a conclusion.
08 Nov 1937: This 'Mistress' is hindering our military build-up.
So we we have a Czech Entente without Czechosslovakia while Poland and the UK will only support us if we are attacked.  I believe that France is involved somehow too.

Comments