Romania - Important Political Decision - 14 Dec 1936 to 07 May 1937

14 Dec 1936: I give my Cavalry Divisions a 4th regiment.
16 Dec 1936: The Focus Agrarian Reform has been completed. Also there is an important decision to make. Join or refuse the Anti-Comintern Pact.
I decide to join because I don't want to annoy Hitler too early. Stalin is a direct neighbour but he has his Great Purge arriving soon so he will be busy at home.
I select Gheorghe Avamescu as an Infantry Expert since 90% of my army is infantry at the moment and that probably won't change.
My next Focus is Danubian Transport Network.
30 Dec 1936: My first new Civilian Factory won't arrive until mid-February.
21 Jan 1937: I order my Mountain Army to Cluj and we have completed researching the Basic Medium Tank Chasis.
I commence Research on a Basic Engine next.
23 Jan 1937: That doesn't worry me at all. Of course, Italy will attack them eventually or maybe not because Germany hasn't attacked Poland yet and may never do it. If Hitler were smart he should go West first.
Mussolini likes us more than we dislike him. Note that Italy is not in the Axis.
24 Jan 1937: We are in the same Faction as Yugoslavia.
26 Jan 1937: We have no diplomatic options with Hungary but they want some of our territory. I intend refusing to turn it over if I can.
29 Jan 1937: Joining the Anti-Commintern was a good idea because we are not in Germany's bad books.
24 Feb 1937: We have completed the Focus Danubian Transport Network....
....and next I select MALAXA which gives us 2 badly needed Civilian Factories.
27 Feb 1937: It takes 210 days to build the next one!
16 Mar 1937: We have completed researching the IAR 37....
....and I've selected the IAR 14 Fighter next.
21 Mar 1937: I believe that will return Civilian Factories.
22 Mar 1937: I guess one more is better than none.
31 Mar 1937: France joins the Allies. The two pictured were nowhere near the leadership in 1937.
14 Apr 1937: I need 150 PP to get to Limited Conscription and we only have 21 PP at the moment.
05 May 1937: The Focus MALAXA has been completed....
....and I select Invest in the IAR next.
07 May 1937: That is sad.
At least we have started on building an economy but we have a long way to go. 

Comments