Romania - Further Army Upgrades - 20 Apr to 29 Jun 1938

20 Apr 1938: Another Infantry Division is converted to an Assault Division. This could take forever.
The Royal Guards Division is assigned to 1st Army on the Yugoslavian border.
24 Apr 1938: There it is at Timisoara.
29 Apr 1938: We'll soon receive a new Military Factory.
12 May 1938: I disband this 'Armoured' Division because it has no tanks. I can use the personnel better elsewhere.

21 May 1938: Research has been completed on Support Equipment II....
....and I select Improved Machine Tools next.
My current Research.
25-26 May 1938: I don't really need a hostile Hitler friend on my southern border. 
27 May 1938: There are still no Italian preparations on the Yugoslavian border.
06 Jun 1938: My Production and we shall soon have a surplus of Support Equipment.
15 Jun 1938: There are no clues on Italy's Diplomacy ledger.
29 Jun 1938: The Focus Reserve Divisions has been completed....
....and I select Expand the Air Force next.
My T-39 Medium Tank design is faulty but luckily it's not too late to fix it.
I replace the main armament with a Close Support Gun - we only have Infantry Divisions in our Army.
Next I add 8 Engine and 4 Armour instead of zero for both.
The new T-39 A is put into production and will convert the 8 T-39's first.
I add a second Military Factory to it's production line.
I need Political Power points so I cancel the Focus Expand the Air Force....
....and replace it with Institute Royal Dictatorship.
This post has been a mixed bag but I feel we are back on track. Maybe I have been too woried about Italian and German intentions.
 

Comments