France - A Look at the Global Situation - 01 Jan to 11 Jan 1939

A New Year begins so let's take a look at some of the global situations.

01 Jan 1939: The Supply status at the northern end of my border with Italy is critical but fortunately all military actions will probably be along the coast.
Japan is doing fine against China....
....while the S.S.S.R is slowing losing their conflict.
The Soviet situation in the Far East.
Greece is losing control of Albania and Crete is under attack again.
The Finnish Civil War has ended....
....and the Spanish Civil War is looking good for the Republicans.
My Fuel stocks are miserable and there isn't anything I can do to change that.
06 Jan 1939: The Germans are making no threatening moves.
08 Jan 1939: We have finished researching Improved Equipment Conversion....
....and I select Concentrated Industry III next.
My current Research.
09 Jan 1939: Aragón has been defeated....
....and now the Carlists are under pressure.
The World Tension History with some interesting figures. This one surprises me a little....
....but this one doesn't.
11 Jan 1939: My Battleship production and Cruiser production.
I create a new Fighter Group at Champagne and order Pilot Exercises.
To summarize, this year appears to be as uneventful as the previous year.

Comments