France - Army Mobile and Redoutable II Submarine - 04 Oct to 29 Oct 1938

04 Oct 1938: A new victim of Japanese aggrerssion.
05 Oct 1938: I intend stationing Army Mobile on our border with Italy.
06 Oct 1938: Army Mobile is on its way.
11 Oct 1938: Army Mobile is already at its new location also a list of our Research projects. It will be a while before anything is completed.
17 Oct 1938: Three trained Redoutable Class Submarines are assigned to 4ème Escadron Sous-Marins. Also the situation in northern Spain.
20 Oct 1938: I want to upgrade my Redoutable Class Submarines....
....by giving them better Torpedo Tubes.
I arrange for 8 Submarines from 3ème Escadron Sous-Marins to commence refitting.
21 Oct 1938: That will keep the Dockyards busy for a while.
Republican Spain has made some progress in the northeast.
We still have supply problems along our border with Italy. I presume that Italy has similar problems.
27 Oct 1938: I believe that S.S.S.R is somewhat smaller.
29 Oct 1938: Greece is still holding on fine.
Italy has no divisions near our border but I can't take advantage of it. So frustrating but to be honest we are not combat ready and won't be for a while. 

Comments