France - Fascist Poland and Turmoil in the Near East - 25 Jan to 03 Mar 1939

25 Jan 1939: My Construction schedule and the Focus Laissez-Faire has completed.
I select Economic Devolution as my next Focus.
31 Jan 1939: Poland has been taken over by Fascists!
The Diplomacy ledgers of Poland and Germany.
03 Feb 1939: Tobruk is now in Italian hands. Italy appears to be gaining strength and recovering from previous losses.
09 Feb 1939: I see no changes on the Greek front.
11 Feb 1939: That's new but I would rather save the 75 PP for a later date.
13 Feb 1939: My non-Armour Production chart. I've slightly adjusted Infantry Equipment in favour of Artillery.
19 Feb 1939: I've unlocked the Air Doctrine Formation Flying.
01 Mar 1939: Wow! The SSSR defeated the Soviet Union!
What is the United Kingdom doing? Iraq must have joined the Italian League first.
The United Kingdom also has a War Goal against Iran. Maybe Iraq did nothing first.
There is Iraq in the Italian League.
I've never seen this before. A British War Goal against the Netherlands?
I offer Winston Docking Rights and it's accepted.
02 Mar 1939: Now it's in the headlines.
03 Mar 1939: I offer the UK Military Access and it is accepted.
The United Jingadom at war with Iraq and maybe Iran. What will the SSSR do?

Comments