France - Greece and the French Economy - 11 Sep to 01 Oct 1938

11 Sep 1938: Greece has joined the Allies.
That's why I can't help Greece.
A look at Japan in World History Chart. There's more than one China.
12 Sep 1938: I transfer the Submarine Agosta to 4ème Escadron Sous-Marins.
13 Sep 1938: My Fuel stocks are slowly improving.
14 Sep 1938: With the extra Dockyards I can accelerate the Submarine refits.
14 Sep 1938: My Logistics chart showing a 469 day backlog for Medium Tanks (Trucks also have over a year backlog)....
....and 78 days for Artillery pieces. 
18 Sep 1938: The 4ème Division Légère Mecanique is now only missing Trucks.
19 Sep 1938: I add two Military Factories to Truck production by subtracting two from Infantry Equipment production.
21 Sep 1938: The Popularity of France with the world's nations....
....and only European nations. We have a -100 dislike of Greece because they refuse to pay their Great War debts to us.
There are no Italian divisions on our common border.
A map showing Resources. We have absolutely no Oil in Metropolitan France..
24 Sep 1938: Greece is losing their conflict.
01 Oct 1938: One week later shows no improvement.
The Global Summary shows how strong Germany is becoming. 
I need to concentrate on my economy which will eventually fix other problems. 

Comments