USA - The Home Front Again - 18 Feb to 09 Apr 1937

18 Feb 1937: Research has been completed on Concentrated Industry I....
....and I select Fuel Refining II next.
My current Research projects.
24 Feb 1937: The Focus Limited Intervention has been completed.
I select War Propaganda next.
27 Feb 1937: We're in the Headlines!
01 Mar 1937: We have also researched Inter-War Artillery...
....and I select Basic Armour Protection from Marmon-Harrington next.
My updated Research list.
08 Mar 1937: A shame but we still have a majority in both chambers.
14 Mar 1937: Definitely and our House majority is threatened.
21 Mar 1937: We have now researched Depth Charge Thrower....
....and I select 1936 Heavy Ship Hull from Norfolk Naval Yard next.
I need to build new Battleships.
09 Mar 1936: We have researched Synthetic Oil Experiments.....
....and I select Oil Processing next.
That looks good.
Brooklyn Naval Yard receives the Trait Anti-Air Layout.
My non-Armour Army production with deficits which hurt.
I add more Civilian Factories to my Construction list.
I switch to the Land Doctrine Mobile Warfare.
I need to keep up with the Europeans. 

Comments