USA - The Birth of the US Marine Corps - 22 Aug to 24 Oct 1937

22 Aug 1937: Another Civil War - this time in the Soviet Union.
So Trotski is making his move.
The current wars in the world.
23 Aug 1937: So the Soviet Union has changed its name.
01 Sep 1937: The 2nd Marine Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
I assign the trained 1st Marine Division to Army Hawaii.
I deploy the remaining Marine Divisions early and place them in training.
I now start recruiting Infantry Divisions.
11 Sep 1937: Research has been completed on Oil Proccessing....
....and I select Inter-War Large Airframe from Boeing next.
My current Research projects.
15 Sep 1937: Goodbye....
....and you won't be missed.
23 Sep 1937: The Focus Fair Labour Standards Act has been completed....
.....and I select Air War Plans Division next.
I upgrade the current M3 Stuart Light Tank with MIO Traits. It is now faster and has greater Reliability.
My Army and Aircraft production. We finally have a surplus of Infantry Equipment.
25 Sep 1937: There is no respect.
01 Oct 1937: Spain is becoming even crazier.
Springfield Armoury receives the Trait Semi-Auto Rifles.
24 Oct 1937: That looks ominous.
I don't know if I can fulfil the requirement. 

Comments