USA - Armed Forces Upgrades and Germany Again - 21 May to 30 Jun 1938

21 May 1938: I've increased Artillery and Aircraft production. The red bar adjacent to the name shows that the mentioned equipment is not being produced at full capacity.
25 May 1938: The M1917 Browning MG & M2 60 mm Mortar have been researched....
....and I select Improved Infantry Equipment I next.
My current Research.
01 Jun 1938: The 5th 'Red Devils' Infantry Division has completed training and is assigned to 2nd Army.
I convert the remaining 3 National Guard divisions to regular Infantry divisions and give them extra training..
04 Jun 1938: I create an A2 variant of the 1936 Heavy Ship Hull and create a new Battleship with a more powerful engine and improved secondary and anti-aircraft guns.
I place it in production as the North Carolina-Class.
A temporary shortage which won't hinder recruitment.
29 Jun 1938: The Focus Two Oceans Navy Act has been completed....
....and I select War Propaganda next which gives +10% War Support.
My Production page for Capital Ships. I have added a 2nd Battleship  production line for a total of 4 ships.
My other naval production.
I need more Chromium so I import it from Cuba.
30 Jun 1938: The British and French have given Hitler Sudetenland thus making the remainder of Czechoslovakia defenceless.
I return the 3 trained Infantry Divisions to 2nd Army.
Two trained Destroyers are assigned to Asiatic Fleet in Manila.
The global Summary and we are still number 4 but Germany is now #1.
I expect more production in the coming months and I want to upgrade my Infantry Divisions. 

Comments