Germany - Strengthening Panzerarmeen and the Abwehr - 10 Dec 1939 to 05 Feb 1940

10 Dec 1939: I decide to add a Motorized Anti-Tank battalion to my Panzeer-Divisionen.
13 Dec 1939: The 11. Panzer-Division is deployed and I place it in training.
16 Dec 1939: Seven Sicherungs-Divisionen have been deployed and they are also placed in training.
27 Dec 1939: Three trained Sturm-Division are assigned to Army Estonia.
01 Jan 1940: The 71. Sturm-Division is also assigned to Army Estonia. That's the last one for the time being.
The Battleship Gneisenau is assigned to the Hochseeflotte.
I now start converting the final 3 Infanterie-Divisionen in 1. Panzerarmee to Sturm-Divisionen.
04 Jan 1940: The Abwehr has been upgraded with Government Cypher School (1)....
....and I follow up with Government Cypher School (2).
06 Jan 1940: I return the 3 Sturm-Divisionen back to 1. Panzerarmee.
I select Focke Wulf as my main Aircraft Designer.
10 Jan 1940: The Focus Coal Liquidization has been completed....
....and I select U Boot Effort next.
My Fuel situation looks much healthier now but there is still a long way to go.
22 Jan 1940: Research has been completed on Advanced Armour Protection. Another piece required for my Panzer IV.
I select Concentrated Industry III next. That will give me more slots to build Factories.
27 Jan 1940: I assign 2 trained Sturm-Divisionen to 2. Panzerarmee and 4 Sturm-Divisionen to 1. Panzerarmee.
29 Jan 1940: The Abwehr has been upgraded with Government Cypher School (2)....
....and I select Machine-Assisted Decryption as my next upgrade.
31 Jan 1940: The technology Advanced Engine has been researched.
I have to think about a modern U-Boot so I select the techology Basic Submarine Snorkel.
My currrent Research projects. Three will be completed next month.
05 Feb 1940: I decide to increase my Support Equipment production. We have an eight-month deficit. Motorized and Anti-Tank Guns are looking great.
I only require a new tank gun to start designing the Panzer IV and my U-Boot development is progressing well. 

Comments