Germany - Fw 190, Panzer IV and Abwehr - 11 Feb to 23 Feb 1940

11 feb 1940: My new advanced fighter, the Focke Wulf Fw 190, has been researched.
Next I need to upgrade my Infantry so I select MG 42 & 8 cm Granatwerferr 42.
I've replaced the Messerschmidt Bf 109 with the new fighter.
13 Feb 1940: A new Refinery is less than 2 months away also the last piece of my Panzer IV has arrived, the 7.5 cm PaK 40 anti-tank gun.
I select Improved Infantry Equipment II next.
I place the new gun into production replacing the 3.7 cm gun.
Now to create the Panzer 14 A. It arrives bare bones so I select a 3 man turret
Next I select the Improved High-Velocity Cannon. I presume it's the long 75 mm tank gun.
Next I add the customary Radio, Additional Machineguns, Extra Ammunition Storage and Smoke Lauchers.
Finally I change to Welded Armour.
Finished - the Panzer IV A Medium Tank.
The Panzer III A production is replaced with the Panzer IV A. As Panzer III's are replaced they will be converted to StuG III's. Old Panzer II's are being converted to the new Panzer II B's which have the 3.7 cm cannon while Panzer I's and captured  Light Tanks are being converted to Marders.
I need more resources for my economy so I import more Tungsten from Britain....
....as well as Chromium from Italy.
17 Feb 1940: Research has been completed on Improved Artillery Upgrade I....
....and I select Advanced Oil Processing next. The gives +50% Fuel from Refineries!
My current Research projects.
17 Feb 1940: Let's get rid of some Communists.
18 Feb 1940: I have a lot of Construction planned to vastly improve the Rail Network in the East. Vital for operations in Russia.
The next 10 Sturm-Divisionen will soon be deployed as well as the 14. Panzer-Division.
I assign the Heavy Cruiser Prinz Eugen and the Destroyer Z21 to the Hochseeflotte.
23 Feb 1940: The Abwwehr is upgraded with Machine Assisted Decryption (1)....
....and I follow on with Machine Assisted Decryption (2).
Two Abwehr Agents are given the mission to prepare a Collaboration Government. If successful it will make it ease to topple the URS Government.
The modern Wehrmacht is slowly taking shape. A new U-Boot is required but I need to wait for the U-Boot Effort Focus to complete as well as the Snorkel research. 

Comments