Germany - Holland and IV. U-Boots Flotille - 27 Aug to 30 Sep 1939

27 Aug 1939: Unless they arre looking for war that was a stupid move.
31 Aug 1939: We have completed researching Inclined Belt Armour Scheme....
....as well as Improved Small Airframe.
I select Improved Airplane Catapult....
....and Fuel Refining III next.
My current Research projects.
05 Sep 1939: My two major deficits.
I assign 5 trained Sturm-Divisionen to 2nd Army. (That should have been 4th Army.)
I also create 1. Fallschirmjäger Korps with General Kurt Student as its commander.
08 Sep 1939: I decide to order IV. U-Boots Flotille home. Too many Supply problems.
12 Sep 1939: Damn the British! I must remind Holland again.
24 Sep 1939: I return 60. Infanterie-Division (mot.) to Panzerkorps Guderian.
29 Sep 1939: I assign 10 trained Infanterie-Divisionen to 4th Army.
30 Sep 1939: Research has been completed on Improved Oil Processing....
....and I select Engines III next. I need this for the next generation aircraft.
My current Research.
Over 2,500 Panzer have been built as well as 81 ships.
We are still 4th in the World but that is because we have upgraded many aircraft instead of just building new ones.
I need to do more preparations for the upcoming Russian campaign. Can I start in 1940? 

Comments