Germany - The Abwehr and Luftwaffe Expansion - 09 Mar to 17 Mar 1944

09 Mar 1944: Congrats Admiral Canaris! Your guys did it again!
The Intel ledgers of France....
....and the United Kingdom.
I assign two Russian Cavalry Divisions to Armee Arktik....
....and I transfer two Russian Infantry Divisions from 2. Armee Russland to Armeeschule Moskva.
12 Mar 1944: Two newly deployed Russian Divisions are assigned to Armeeschule 1.
13 Mar 1944: The Abwehr has been upgraded with Machine-Assisted Encryption (2)....
....and I continue with Machine-Assisted Encryption (3). The final upgrade available.
I stop the UK decryption in order to speed up the other two..
I activate War Propaganda Against Belgium.
I deploy Fallschirm Panzer-Division 'Hermann Göring' early and place it in Armeeschule 1.
The frontline at Ludendorff and vicinity.
Lithuania is still neutral. Hopefully it will stay that way.
Two 'special' Destroyers are assigned to German Reich TF 1....
....while a Heavy Cruiser and two 'normal' Destroyers are assigned to the Hochseeflotte.
Five trained U-Boots are assigned to the 2. U-Boots Flottille docked at Derna.
14 Mar 1944: I take another look at the Russian Empire. It too allows UK forces Military Access which is good.
I deploy four new Air Wings at Ludendorff....
....plus a total of four new Air Wings at Luga and Pskov in Northern Russia.
17 Mar 1944: Admiral Canaris has done it again! A Portuguese agent has been captured.
My defences in the north of Russia are much better now so I can put more emphasis on other area. Armee Arktik needs more divisions though and I shall use mainly foreign troops. 

Comments